League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Playoffs

By Mr.Krazy
7/18/2015 1:05 am
Here we go boys, its playoff time!

Who will move on to the conference championship?

Who will become 2016 MFN-15 Champion?

Can anyone beat the unbeatable team in Tennessee?

Re: Playoffs

By WarEagle
7/18/2015 8:39 am
Great game DET. A classic defensive struggle.

Good luck next season.

By Mr.Krazy
7/18/2015 4:28 pm
GG Green Bay

Very frustrating 1st half for us as our team didn't show up until the 2nd half, nonetheless great game all the way through the end, both of our RB's showed up today.

Now, its Dallas vs. Seattle...

Dallas has home field advantage and one of the best passing attacks in the league. Seattle has one of the best rushing attacks in the league with both of their Running back's within the top 20 on rushing yards. Who will win the conference championship and a trip to the big game?

Should be a great game WarEagle.
Last edited at 7/18/2015 4:32 pm

By WarEagle
7/19/2015 7:39 am
I hope so.

This has been a very strange team for me, as nothing I expect to happens actually does. However, I've been winnning, even winning the league last season, so I'm not complaining. I'll be missing my #1 RB this game so I'm a little worried about that.

Good luck.

By WarEagle
7/21/2015 6:06 am
Good game SEA.

I don't think having my starting RB would have made much of a difference in that game.

Good luck in the championship.

By Mr.Krazy
7/21/2015 10:55 pm
GG Dallas

Wow cant believe I'm already going to my first championship game.
That was an unexpected game for me really though. I
thought for sure your team's defense would be extraordinary in this game, but my offense just overhauled, both in the passing and rushing game.

Hopefully we will meet again next season, and good luck in this upcoming draft and season.

Im probably gonna lose a lot of players to free agency,
so this may be my last year for now that i'm in championship contention.

Good luck to Tennessee in the championship game!

By Mr.Krazy
7/23/2015 12:19 pm
That was fning brutal.

There was definitely a couple of questionable plays such as how many missed tackles on a pass play, and how baugher got 6 knockdowns but it is was it is.

Good game and championship win nonetheless Tennessee.

By $B$Dog$
7/23/2015 3:23 pm
Thanks, Mr. K. Good game and your team had a great season! Don't feel too bad this team had been pounding teams all season. Doubt I will have another season like this ever.