League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Playoffs

By WarEagle
9/30/2015 6:19 am
Great Game Washington.

I felt like the AI really didn't want me to win that game.

After I got up by 14, it felt like every 3rd down for me was a run (5 out of 7 in 2nd half). Not to mention the fumble where you got the ball at my own 0 for basically a free touchdown.

However, I think you got screwed by the AI more than I did. The decision to kick the FG at the end instead of going for the game-tying TD doesn't make sense.

Good luck next season.

Re: Playoffs

By Mr.Krazy
10/01/2015 12:50 am
Great Playoff Game San Fran!

Division rivals just playing a great game of football. I felt that your side almost should have won that game. Here is Seattle's owner reaction from that game...

"San Francisco played one hell of a game today, very consistent, never gave up, there gonna be a team to watch out for next season for sure. Edelson had a great game out there, nearly throwing a 2/3 completion pct. and finding guys like TE Odum and WR Johnson who had outstanding games today. On our side Zimmer could have had a better game, as he threw one pick and just couldn't get a great rhythm going. But when you have a guy like Zane Plunkett who can start for Rodgers, who played as a 2nd stringer, it brings a energy to the team when normally a 2nd string RB puts up 100+ yards. Great Game by both team and I wish the best of luck to San Francisco next year!"

Seattle will face Dallas once again for the National Conference Championship and a trip to the Championship game.

Good Luck WarEagle!

By WarEagle
10/02/2015 5:44 am
Good game Seattle.

I wasn't expecting such a good performance from my offense. I'm not sure what happened with my playcalling in the first half, it was nearly all pass, which is not how my gameplan is setup. But, it worked out well for me.

Probably the best game my QB has ever played. Let's hope he has some left for the championship.

Morbid, we meet once again. It will probably be a good game as usual. Good luck.

By Mr.Krazy
10/02/2015 11:57 pm
Good game Dallas

I couldn't be more disappointed in my defense... allowed quite a few catches that definitely could have been defended, could not make a tackle if granny threatened to paddle my whole team, just an awful performance, even with Zimmer, throwing in it coverage, and throwing mostly short passes which surprised me.

Yet Again, my team did fall apart the last 2 games of the season, and never ecovered in the playoffs. May need to update my gameplan for next season.

New England vs. Dallas... Should be a great game between 2 teams that deserve a title. I'll go with Dallas grabbing the title, since your in my conference WarEagle hehe, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Ridleys success versus Seattle will continue into the championship game, outhrowing New England in a close one 31-28

By Morbid
10/03/2015 10:26 am
WarEagle wrote:
Good game Seattle.

I wasn't expecting such a good performance from my offense. I'm not sure what happened with my playcalling in the first half, it was nearly all pass, which is not how my gameplan is setup. But, it worked out well for me.

Probably the best game my QB has ever played. Let's hope he has some left for the championship.

Morbid, we meet once again. It will probably be a good game as usual. Good luck.

Hoping for a good game. I am surprised to be here honestly but think my team is peaking at the right time and hoping for it to continue.

Good luck my bitter rival in many leagues..lol

By WarEagle
10/04/2015 8:31 pm
Good luck to you too.

By WarEagle
10/05/2015 5:32 am
Good game Morbid.

The way that game started I thought I was in line for another beatdown. My team really stepped up after the first quarter. Turnovers did you in today.

See you next season.

By Morbid
10/05/2015 9:21 am
WarEagle wrote:
Good game Morbid.

The way that game started I thought I was in line for another beatdown. My team really stepped up after the first quarter. Turnovers did you in today.

See you next season.

Great game

Yeah those turnovers and the constant facemask penalties on 3rd down killed me in the first half, I should have been up like 28-14 in the 1st half instead of down 21-14. I never recovered after that.

You deserved it tho. Great Season

By WarEagle
10/05/2015 9:43 am
Thanks