League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Championship Game

By WarEagle
12/17/2015 12:59 pm
Congrats on the title SEA.

Ouch! That was a tough way to lose for KC. I feel for you.
That's the downside to a QB with Avoid Fumble of 2. Reminds me of Kurt Warner.

See you next season.
Last edited at 12/17/2015 1:01 pm

Re: Championship Game

By Mr.Krazy
12/18/2015 1:48 am
Thanks WarEagle and Dallas.

Tough loss for you in the conference championship. A QB like that should have had a greater game, good luck next year to your team, we always have great games in this league.

Wow, is all I can say, Wow.

I would have never expected to win my 1st MFN championship this soon, I am shocked and ecstatic all at the same time... until I realize its just a game lol.
2 seasons ago, I went to my 1st ever MFN championship in this league, losing to a perfect Tennessee team. I made it to my 2nd bowl appearance, this time against Kansas City. What a game man, you gave it your all, I feel bad for that last minute fumble from Jackson by Robert Carrico (who was the games MVP player and gets a new Chevy).

Your gonna be a force to be reckoned with for seasons to come in this league. I still cant believe I won my first championship in MFN-15. Lots of hard work and determination can get you far in this game.

I would like to give special thanks to QB Samuel Zimmer for leading this franchise ever since the league was created, and the 31 teams who gave it their all this season, but fell short.

I would like to nominate this game for Super Bowl game of the year in MFN (if there was such a thing). I want this league to be more active as well next season as I find this league to be pretty competitive.

Invite some good owners and lets make this a great, active league! Good luck to all in the upcoming offseason.